Lothar Volio is a lawyer specializing in Intellectual Property. He has extensive experience of more than 12 years providing advice, management and coordination of Trademark portfolios, health records and patents of major national and multinational companies. Among its functions is the registration of trademarks of products, services, tradenames, slogans or advertising signs, industrial designs, licenses for use, transfers, invention patents, copyrights, health records.
- Intellectual property
- Health Records
- Corporate Law
- International University of the Americas (Lawyer and Notary Public, 2002)
- University of Barcelona. (Master’s Degree in Intellectual and Industrial Property). In progress.
- Costa Rican Bar Association
- Interamerican Association of Intellectual Property – ASIPI
- International Trademark Association – INTA
- Association of Intellectual Property Professionals of Costa Rica – APPICR